- University of Georgia, J.D.
- University of Georgia, B.BA. in Accounting
- State Bar of Georgia
- Real Property Section of the Georgia Bar Association
- East Metro Board of REALTORS®
- Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association
David is a Founding Partner of the firm and manages the Conyers office. He started practicing law in 1986 and began focusing primarily on real estate law in 1992 when he joined Morris & Schneider. David opened the Conyers office for M&S and has been in charge of that office ever since. The focus of his practice is on residential closings of all types, including cash purchases, conventional, FHA, and VA loans as well as foreclosure resales, short sales and new home sales. He is a member of the East Metro Board of Realtors and Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association.
David obtained his Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from the University of Georgia and was a public accountant with KPMG and Management Science America before obtaining his J.D. degree from U.G.A.