- Louisiana State University, J.D.
- University of Georgia, B.S. in Forestry Resources
- State Bar of Georgia
- Real Property Section of the Georgia Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar
- Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association
- Metro South Board of REALTORS®
- American Jurisprudence Award in Real Property
- Women’s Council of Realtors
Bart Watts is a Founding Partner and has been practicing real estate law since 1985. Bart is the Managing Attorney for the firm’s McDonough office. Bart is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Louisiana State Bar Association and the Real Property Section of the Georgia Bar. Additionally, Bart is a member of the Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association, the Metro South Board of Realtors and the Women’s Council of Realtors. Bart has been awarded the American Jurisprudence Award in Real Property.
Bart earned his Bachelor of Science in Forestry Resources at the University of Georgia and received his Juris Doctor from the Paul M. Herbert School of Law at Louisiana State University. Outside the office, Bart enjoys playing golf, gardening, teaching and vacations with the family.